Data Warehousing and Data Mining

The Online Lecture and Discussion Blog for Data Warehousing and Data Mining course.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Year Resolution

Career
1) Seek a challenging career which will improve my skills and knowledge in IT industry.
2)Enhance my knowledge in Microsoft Visual Basic.Net and step to expert level programmer.
3)Find part time teaching job to earn extra money to change my car by end of this year.

Personal
1) Contribute In social service by doing voluntary teaching for schools
2) Daily read paper and fortune magazine to improve my knowledge.

Studies
1) Complete my master by end of this year.
2) Be proactive and energetic thru out the course.
3) Work smart to attain a satisfactory result for my 2 subjects this semester.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home