Data Warehousing and Data Mining

The Online Lecture and Discussion Blog for Data Warehousing and Data Mining course.

Friday, January 26, 2007

New Year Plan for 2007

Name : MURNI NAURAH MAT NOH
Matric No : WGA040079
Tutorial 2 : New Year Plan for 2007


MY MISSION FOR 2007

· To succeed well in my personal live, career and studies. To become a better person.


GOALS

1) Career:

· To complete the HR New System Project Implementation within Project timeline
· To get higher evaluation from my boss during PMS time
· To improve my knowledge in Human Resource Operations

2) Study:

· To complete my master degree with good results
· To improve my pointer
· To spent more time to study and doing all my assignments
· To start my thesis next semester


ACTION TO ACHIEVE GOALS

· To manage my time wisely
· To work smart and efficiently
· Study harder

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home