Data Warehousing and Data Mining

The Online Lecture and Discussion Blog for Data Warehousing and Data Mining course.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

New Year Goal

Name: Yalda Azarbarzin

Matric No: WGA050052

Subject Code :WMGA6317

Lecturer : Dr. Teh Ying Wah

CAREER OBJECTIVE

  • To gain more knowledge so that I can be more productive especially in the managment information system era.
  • Ambitious to acquire further exposure and improvement in my communication skills and also in administration which is I may work to my highest potential.
  • Find part time job to earn extra money to stay more than this semteser in malaysia.

Studies

  1. To finish my thesis this semester
  2. Keep up my CGPA high

TO ACHIEVE GOAL

  1. work harder on my thesis
  2. looking for a job on star newspaper
  3. send my resume toIT companies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home